2014 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 11 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 11-52 - Computer Crime
- Section 11-52-1 - Definitions.
- Section 11-52-2 - Access to computer for fraudulent purposes.
- Section 11-52-3 - Intentional access, alteration, damage, or destruction.
- Section 11-52-4 - Computer theft.
- Section 11-52-4.1 - Computer trespass.
- Section 11-52-4.2 - Cyberstalking and cyberharassment prohibited.
- Section 11-52-4.3 - Violation of restraining order.
- Section 11-52-5 - Penalties.
- Section 11-52-6 - Civil action.
- Section 11-52-7 - Use of false information.
- Section 11-52-7.1 - Online impersonation.
- Section 11-52-8 - Tampering with computer source documents.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.