2014 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 11 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 11-35 - Public Utilities
- Section 11-35-1 - Consent of property owner required for electric lines Tree-trimming Removal on notice.
- Section 11-35-2 - Badges of telegraph and telephone workers.
- Section 11-35-3 - Penalty for violating §§ 11-35-1, 11-35-2.
- Section 11-35-4 - Injuries to electric or communication lines.
- Section 11-35-4.1 - Installation of live wires or electrical equipment.
- Section 11-35-5 - Aiding, abetting, counseling, or procuring line injuries.
- Section 11-35-6 - Interference with gas or electric or water meters.
- Section 11-35-7 - Bypassing meters Use of electricity, gas or water with intent to defraud.
- Section 11-35-8 - Interference with electric meter.
- Section 11-35-9 - Bypassing electric meter Use of electricity with intent to defraud.
- Section 11-35-10 - Excessive gas or water charges False meters.
- Section 11-35-11 11-35-13. - Repealed..
- Section 11-35-14 - Refusal to relinquish or to damage or to obstruct telephone.
- Section 11-35-15 - Notice on telephone book.
- Section 11-35-16 - Wrongfully obtaining telecommunication service.
- Section 11-35-17 - Crank or obscene telephone calls.
- Section 11-35-18 - Bomb threats and similar false reports.
- Section 11-35-19 - Prosecution for violations of §§ 11-35-17, 11-35-18.
- Section 11-35-20 - Termination of service.
- Section 11-35-21 - Unauthorized interception, disclosure or use of wire, electronic, or oral communication.
- Section 11-35-22 - Offenses in connection with authorized interception of communications.
- Section 11-35-23 - Failure to report to law enforcement officers.
- Section 11-35-24 - Possession, sale, distribution, manufacture and advertising of intercepting device.
- Section 11-35-25 - Fraudulent communication devices.
- Section 11-35-26 - Automatic telephone dialing systems failing to disconnect.
- Section 11-35-27 - Repealed.
- Section 11-35-28 - Trespassing on utility right-of-way.
- Section 11-35-29 - Trespassing on utility property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.