2014 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 11 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 11-14 - False Personation
- Section 11-14-1 - Impersonation of public officer.
- Section 11-14-2 - Impersonation of town sealer, auctioneer, corder, or fence-viewer.
- Section 11-14-3 - Repealed.
- Section 11-14-4 - Unauthorized wearing of organizational insignia.
- Section 11-14-5 - Unauthorized use of American Federation of Musicians label.
- Section 11-14-6 - Impersonation of a public utility company employee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.