2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 9 - COURTS and CIVIL PROCEDURE–PROCEDURE GENERALLY
Chapter 9-17 - Witnesses
- Section 9-17-1 - Form of subpoena.
- Section 9-17-2 - Subpoenas by court clerks and district court judges.
- Section 9-17-3 - Subpoenas issued by other officials.
- Section 9-17-4 - Service of subpoena.
- Section 9-17-5 - Duty to attend when subpoenaed.
- Section 9-17-5.1 - Subpoena for production of documentary evidence.
- Section 9-17-6 - Tender of fees to certain witnesses not required.
- Section 9-17-7 - Attachment to compel attendance.
- Section 9-17-8 - Attachment of witness in criminal proceeding.
- Section 9-17-9 - Commitment of attached witness Recognizance.
- Section 9-17-10 - Discharge from custody on giving of recognizance.
- Section 9-17-11 - Civil liability for failure to attend.
- Section 9-17-12 - Competency of parties or interested persons.
- Section 9-17-13 - Spouses of parties.
- Section 9-17-14 - Repealed.
- Section 9-17-15 - Effect of conviction for crime.
- Section 9-17-16 - Repealed.
- Section 9-17-17 - Cross-examination not a waiver of exception.
- Section 9-17-18 - Certificate of days and mileage as prerequisite to payment of fees.
- Section 9-17-19 9-17-21. - Repealed..
- Section 9-17-22 - Expert fees as costs.
- Section 9-17-23 - Privileged communications to clergy.
- Section 9-17-24 - Privileged communications to and information obtained by health care providers.
- Section 9-17-25 - Privileged communication Interpreter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.