2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-71 - Interpreters for the Deaf
- Section 5-71-1 - Short title.
- Section 5-71-2 - Declaration of policy and statement of purpose.
- Section 5-71-3 - Definitions.
- Section 5-71-4 - Board of examiners Creation Compensation Appointment, terms and qualifications of members.
- Section 5-71-5 - Board of examiners Duties and powers Meetings Compensation of members.
- Section 5-71-6 - Board of examiners Seal Authentication of records.
- Section 5-71-7 - Disposition of moneys received.
- Section 5-71-8 - Qualifications of applicants for licenses.
- Section 5-71-9 - Licensure and regulations of interpreters for the deaf.
- Section 5-71-10 - Endorsement.
- Section 5-71-11 - , 5-71-12. Repealed..
- Section 5-71-13 - Grounds for suspension or revocation of licenses.
- Section 5-71-14 - Repealed.
- Section 5-71-15 - Persons and practices exempted.
- Section 5-71-16 - Relationship to other civil rights laws.
- Section 5-71-17 - Severability.
- Section 5-71-18 - Privileged communications.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.