2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-59.1 - Rhode Island Orthotics and Prosthetics Practices
- Section 5-59.1-1 - Legislative Intent.
- Section 5-59.1-2 - Short title.
- Section 5-59.1-3 - Definitions.
- Section 5-59.1-4 - Licensing of practitioners.
- Section 5-59.1-5 - Application for orthotic or prosthetic license.
- Section 5-59.1-6 - Qualifications for license.
- Section 5-59.1-7 - Use of "licensed prosthetist" or "licensed orthotist" title.
- Section 5-59.1-8 - Exceptions.
- Section 5-59.1-9 - License and biannual renewal required.
- Section 5-59.1-10 - Grandfather clause.
- Section 5-59.1-11 - Limitation on provisions of care and services.
- Section 5-59.1-12 - Relicensing Renewal.
- Section 5-59.1-13 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 5-59.1-14 - Responsibilities of the department.
- Section 5-59.1-15 - Penalty for violations.
- Section 5-59.1-16 - Severability.
- Section 5-59.1-17 - Advisory Board of orthotics and prosthetics practice Composition Appointment and terms Powers and duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.