2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-58 - Auctioneers
- Section 5-58-1 - Licensing of auctioneers and apprentices.
- Section 5-58-2 - Auctioneer's and apprentice's bond.
- Section 5-58-3 5-58-5. - Repealed..
- Section 5-58-6 - Announcement of conditions of sale.
- Section 5-58-7 - Auctioneer's commission and apprentice's wage.
- Section 5-58-8 - Regulation of sales.
- Section 5-58-9 - Officers of mortgagee forbidden to act as auctioneer in foreclosure.
- Section 5-58-10 - Penalty for violations.
- Section 5-58-11 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.