2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-56.1 - Designers of Individual Sewage Disposal Systems
- Section 5-56.1-1 - Declaration of intent and purpose.
- Section 5-56.1-2 - License required.
- Section 5-56.1-3 - Licensing authority.
- Section 5-56.1-4 - Conditions for obtaining a designer's license.
- Section 5-56.1-5 - License not transferable or assignable.
- Section 5-56.1-6 - Expiration and renewal of licenses.
- Section 5-56.1-7 - Responsibilities Performance and conduct.
- Section 5-56.1-8 - Denial, suspension and revocation of licenses Censure.
- Section 5-56.1-9 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.