2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-54 - Physician Assistants
- Section 5-54-1 - Declaration of policy.
- Section 5-54-2 - Definitions.
- Section 5-54-3 - Exemptions.
- Section 5-54-4 - Board of licensure Creation.
- Section 5-54-5 - Board of licensure.
- Section 5-54-5.1 - Repealed.
- Section 5-54-6 - Board of licensure Organization and meetings Compensation of members.
- Section 5-54-7 - Board of licensure Powers and duties.
- Section 5-54-7.1 - Repealed.
- Section 5-54-8 - Permitted health care practices by physician assistants.
- Section 5-54-9 - Criteria for licensure as a physician assistant.
- Section 5-54-9.1 - Repealed.
- Section 5-54-10 - Registration based on previous practice.
- Section 5-54-11 - Issuance and annual renewal of certificates of licensure.
- Section 5-54-11.1 - Inactive list.
- Section 5-54-12 - Grounds for refusal to renew, suspension or revocation of certificates.
- Section 5-54-12.1 - Continuing medical education.
- Section 5-54-13 - Procedure for discipline.
- Section 5-54-13.1 - Non-disciplinary alternative.
- Section 5-54-14 - Grounds for discipline without a hearing.
- Section 5-54-15 - Appeals from board, administrator or director.
- Section 5-54-16 - Penalty for misrepresentation.
- Section 5-54-17 - Injunction of violations.
- Section 5-54-18 - Repealed.
- Section 5-54-19 - Receipts.
- Section 5-54-20 - Enforcement of chapter.
- Section 5-54-20.1 - Immunity from liability for gratuitous emergency assistance.
- Section 5-54-21 - Severability.
- Section 5-54-22 - Continuing medical education.
- Section 5-54-23 - Reports relating to professional conduct and capacity Regulations Confidentiality Immunity.
- Section 5-54-24 - Requirements relating to professional conduct.
- Section 5-54-25 - Communication of information among health care facilities.
- Section 5-54-26 - Hospital responsibility to take action based upon adverse information received.
- Section 5-54-27 - Participation in disaster and emergency care.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.