2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-53.1 - Solicitation by Charitable Organizations
- Section 5-53.1-1 - Definitions.
- Section 5-53.1-2 - Registration of charitable organizations.
- Section 5-53.1-3 - Certain persons exempted.
- Section 5-53.1-4 - Reports and records of registered charitable organizations.
- Section 5-53.1-5 - Books and records.
- Section 5-53.1-6 - Non-resident charitable organizations; designation of director as agent for service of process; service of process.
- Section 5-53.1-7 - Prohibited activity.
- Section 5-53.1-8 - Professional fund raisers and fund raising counsel.
- Section 5-53.1-9 - Contracts of professional fundraisers and fundraising counsel.
- Section 5-53.1-10 - Professional solicitor.
- Section 5-53.1-11 - Nonresident professional fundraisers, fundraising counsel and professional solicitors; designation of director as agent for service of process; service of process.
- Section 5-53.1-12 - Solicitation.
- Section 5-53.1-12.1 - Solicitation Requirements.
- Section 5-53.1-13 - Unauthorized use of names when soliciting or collecting contributions.
- Section 5-53.1-14 - Enforcement and penalties Director.
- Section 5-53.1-15 - Enforcement Attorney general.
- Section 5-53.1-16 - Payment of fees.
- Section 5-53.1-17 - Rules, regulations and orders.
- Section 5-53.1-18 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.