2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-5 - Private Detective Act
- Section 5-5-1 - Short title.
- Section 5-5-2 - Definitions.
- Section 5-5-3 - License qualifications.
- Section 5-5-4 - License application.
- Section 5-5-5 - Investigation and action on application.
- Section 5-5-6 - Grounds for denial of application for license or renewal of license.
- Section 5-5-7 - Procedure for approval or denial of application Hearings.
- Section 5-5-8 - Renewal of licenses.
- Section 5-5-9 - Registration and license fees.
- Section 5-5-10 - Grounds for suspension and revocation of licenses.
- Section 5-5-11 - Surrender of license.
- Section 5-5-12 - Change in status of licensee.
- Section 5-5-13 - Uniform and equipment.
- Section 5-5-14 - Bonding requirements.
- Section 5-5-15 - Prohibited activities.
- Section 5-5-16 - Identification cards.
- Section 5-5-17 - Licensee business procedures.
- Section 5-5-18 - Judicial review.
- Section 5-5-19 - Obligation to report criminal violations.
- Section 5-5-20 - Exemptions.
- Section 5-5-21 - Engaging in business without a license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.