2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-49 - Hearing Aid Dealers and Fitters
- Section 5-49-1 - Definitions.
- Section 5-49-2 - License required to sell or fit hearing aids.
- Section 5-49-2.1 - Certificates of need.
- Section 5-49-2.2 - Records of transactions.
- Section 5-49-2.3 - Penalty for violations of §§ 5-49-2.1 and 5-49-2.2.
- Section 5-49-3 - Receipt required to be furnished to a person supplied with hearing aid.
- Section 5-49-4 - Persons and practices exempted.
- Section 5-49-5 - [Obsolete.].
- Section 5-49-6 - Issuance of licenses and certificates of endorsement.
- Section 5-49-7 - License by examination.
- Section 5-49-8 - Temporary permits.
- Section 5-49-9 - Scope of examination.
- Section 5-49-10 - Notice to department of place of business Notice to holders of license.
- Section 5-49-11 - Duration of license Renewal of license Fees Effect of failure to renew.
- Section 5-49-12 - Complaints Grounds and proceedings for revocation or suspension of licenses.
- Section 5-49-13 - Prohibited acts and practices.
- Section 5-49-14 - Powers and duties of department.
- Section 5-49-15 - Board Creation Composition Appointment and terms.
- Section 5-49-16 - Board Duties.
- Section 5-49-17 - Board Meetings.
- Section 5-49-18 - Disposition of receipts Hearing aid revenues.
- Section 5-49-19 - Penalty for violations.
- Section 5-49-20 - Severability.
- Section 5-49-21 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 5-49-22 - Repealed.
- Section 5-49-23 - Other rights and remedies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.