2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-45 - Nursing Home Administrators
- Section 5-45-1 - Board of examiners Creation Composition Appointment, terms, oath, and removal of members Meetings.
- Section 5-45-2 - Functions of the department of health.
- Section 5-45-3 - Board of examiners Functions.
- Section 5-45-4 - Definitions.
- Section 5-45-5 - Administrator's license required to operate nursing home.
- Section 5-45-6 - Licensing function of department of health Term of licenses Appeal of license denials, suspensions, or revocations.
- Section 5-45-7 - Qualification for licensure.
- Section 5-45-8 - Licensure in other jurisdictions.
- Section 5-45-9 - Courses of instruction and training.
- Section 5-45-10 - Renewal of licenses Continuing education.
- Section 5-45-11 - Penalty for violations.
- Section 5-45-12 - Disciplinary proceedings Grounds for discipline.
- Section 5-45-13 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 5-45-14 - Receipts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.