2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-38 - Automobile Body Repair Shops
- Section 5-38-1 - "Automobile body shop" defined.
- Section 5-38-2 - Duties of department of business regulation.
- Section 5-38-3 - Repealed.
- Section 5-38-4 - Practices for which license is required.
- Section 5-38-5 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 5-38-6 - Applications for licenses.
- Section 5-38-7 - Duration of license Renewal.
- Section 5-38-8 - License fee.
- Section 5-38-9 - Licenses to contain licensee's name and location of business Display of licenses.
- Section 5-38-10 - Grounds for denial, suspension, or revocation of licenses.
- Section 5-38-10.1 - Civil penalties for violations.
- Section 5-38-11 - Responsibility of licensee for acts of agents.
- Section 5-38-12 - Procedure for suspension or revocation of license.
- Section 5-38-13 - , 5-38-14. Repealed..
- Section 5-38-15 - Right to appeal.
- Section 5-38-16 - , 5-38-17. Repealed..
- Section 5-38-18 - Purchase of used vehicle parts Records of transactions to be maintained.
- Section 5-38-19 - Criminal penalties for violations Injunctive relief.
- Section 5-38-20 - Persons exempt.
- Section 5-38-21 - Severability.
- Section 5-38-22 - Appropriations.
- Section 5-38-23 - Auto body repair shop special use identification tags.
- Section 5-38-24 - Duration of licenses Fee for part of year.
- Section 5-38-25 - Repealed.
- Section 5-38-26 - Inspection by lienholders.
- Section 5-38-27 - Maximum storage fees.
- Section 5-38-28 - Repair certification.
- Section 5-38-29 - Repair bills.
- Section 5-38-30 - Notices required to be displayed.
- Section 5-38-31 - Reimbursement fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.