2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-33.2 - Funeral Director/Embalmer Funeral Service Establishments
- Section 5-33.2-1 - Definitions.
- Section 5-33.2-2 - Board of examiners Qualifications and removal of members Vacancies.
- Section 5-33.2-3 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 5-33.2-4 - Unlicensed practice unlawful.
- Section 5-33.2-5 - Application for license Application fee.
- Section 5-33.2-6 - Qualifications of funeral director/embalmers.
- Section 5-33.2-7 - Armed forces embalming experience.
- Section 5-33.2-8 - Participation in burial certificate plans.
- Section 5-33.2-9 - Cemetery operators ineligible to conduct business of funeral directing.
- Section 5-33.2-10 - Issuance of licenses Expiration and renewal of licenses.
- Section 5-33.2-11 - Display of licenses Assignment of licenses prohibited.
- Section 5-33.2-12 - Funeral establishment and branch offices licenses.
- Section 5-33.2-13 - Funeral establishment and branch officer Crematories Inspections Denial of access.
- Section 5-33.2-13.1 - Crematories License and inspection.
- Section 5-33.2-13.2 - Cremation of human remains.
- Section 5-33.2-14 - Payments for securing business prohibited.
- Section 5-33.2-15 - Annual renewal of licenses.
- Section 5-33.2-16 - Funeral director/Embalmer Internship.
- Section 5-33.2-17 - Revocation or suspension of license.
- Section 5-33.2-18 - Summons of witnesses.
- Section 5-33.2-19 - Appeals.
- Section 5-33.2-20 - Restricted receipts accounts for fees.
- Section 5-33.2-21 - Penalty for violations.
- Section 5-33.2-22 - Complaints of violations.
- Section 5-33.2-23 - Severability.
- Section 5-33.2-24 - Proper authority for funeral arrangements and disposition of human remains.
- Section 5-33.2-25 - Mandatory continuing education training.
- Section 5-33.2-26 - Licensure by endorsement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.