2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-32 - Electrolysis
- Section 5-32-1 - "Electrolysis" defined.
- Section 5-32-2 - Penalty for unlicensed practice.
- Section 5-32-3 - Certificates Applications Penalty for violations.
- Section 5-32-4 - Qualifications of applicants.
- Section 5-32-5 - Repealed.
- Section 5-32-6 - Examination of applicants Expiration and renewal of certificates.
- Section 5-32-7 - Certification of licensees from other states.
- Section 5-32-8 - Apprenticeship register.
- Section 5-32-9 - Fixed place of business Sanitary regulation.
- Section 5-32-10 - Advertising.
- Section 5-32-11 - Display of licenses Revocation or suspension of licenses for gross unprofessional misconduct.
- Section 5-32-12 - Appeals from division.
- Section 5-32-13 - Annual renewal of certificates.
- Section 5-32-14 - Repealed.
- Section 5-32-15 - Receipts.
- Section 5-32-16 - Physicians exempt from chapter.
- Section 5-32-17 - Qualifications for teaching electrolysis.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.