2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-25 - Veterinary Practice
- Section 5-25-1 - Chapter title Creation of board of veterinary medicine.
- Section 5-25-2 - Definitions.
- Section 5-25-3 - Board Composition Appointment and terms of members.
- Section 5-25-3.1 - Receipts.
- Section 5-25-4 - Board Qualifications of members.
- Section 5-25-5 - Disposition of fees collected.
- Section 5-25-6 - Board and department Powers and duties.
- Section 5-25-7 - Practice of veterinary medicine defined.
- Section 5-25-7.1 - Record of animals receiving veterinary services.
- Section 5-25-8 - Penalty for unauthorized practice of veterinary medicine.
- Section 5-25-9 - Prosecution of violations.
- Section 5-25-10 - Qualifications for licensure.
- Section 5-25-11 - Licensing of veterinarians.
- Section 5-25-12 - Expiration and renewal of licenses.
- Section 5-25-13 - Emergency services.
- Section 5-25-14 - Grounds for refusal to issue, refusal to renew, revoke, or suspend a license.
- Section 5-25-15 - Procedure for discipline of veterinarians.
- Section 5-25-16 - Appeal from a final decision or ruling of the division of professional regulation or the director of the department of health.
- Section 5-25-17 - Immunity from liability for gratuitous emergency care.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.