2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-23 - Holiday Business
- Section 5-23-1 - Definitions.
- Section 5-23-2 - Licenses for holiday business.
- Section 5-23-3 - Works of necessity for which license not required.
- Section 5-23-4 - Terms and conditions of license Revocation.
- Section 5-23-5 - Place of operation Delivery carts.
- Section 5-23-6 - Enforcement Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.