There is a newer version of the Rhode Island General Laws
2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 46 - Waters and Navigation
Chapter 46-13.2 - Drilling of Drinking Water Wells
- Section 46-13.2-1 - Definitions.
- Section 46-13.2-2 - Purpose.
- Section 46-13.2-3 - Regulations.
- Section 46-13.2-4 - Registration and licensing of well drilling contractors and pump installers.
- Section 46-13.2-5 - Record of wells.
- Section 46-13.2-6 - Repealed.
- Section 46-13.2-7 - Well constructed for farming or private use.
- Section 46-13.2-8 - Repealed.
- Section 46-13.2-9 - Existing and abandoned wells.
- Section 46-13.2-10 - Repealed.
- Section 46-13.2-11 - Duties and powers of department of health not affected.
- Section 46-13.2-12 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.