2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 42 - State Affairs and Government
Chapter 42-98 - Energy Facility Siting Act
- Section 42-98-1 - Legislative findings.
- Section 42-98-1.1 - Capital city underground utility initiative.
- Section 42-98-2 - Declaration of policy.
- Section 42-98-3 - Definitions.
- Section 42-98-4 - License required.
- Section 42-98-5 - Board established.
- Section 42-98-6 - Holding over in office.
- Section 42-98-7 - Powers and duties.
- Section 42-98-8 - Applications Contents Acceptance for filing.
- Section 42-98-9 - Applications Procedures for review Preliminary hearing.
- Section 42-98-9.1 - Public notice and hearings on construction projects in cities and towns affected.
- Section 42-98-10 - Agency procedures Advisory opinion.
- Section 42-98-11 - Final hearing Standards Decisions.
- Section 42-98-12 - Appeals and judicial review.
- Section 42-98-13 - Access to premises.
- Section 42-98-14 - Discovery.
- Section 42-98-15 - Exemption.
- Section 42-98-16 - Violations.
- Section 42-98-17 - Appropriation, fees and grants.
- Section 42-98-18 - Liberal construction Severability.
- Section 42-98-19 - Applicability.
- Section 42-98-20 - Informational filings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.