2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 42 - State Affairs and Government
Chapter 42-45.1 - Antiquities Act of Rhode Island
- Section 42-45.1-1 - Short title.
- Section 42-45.1-2 - Purpose of chapter.
- Section 42-45.1-3 - Definitions.
- Section 42-45.1-4 - Property and investigative rights of state.
- Section 42-45.1-5 - Responsibility for administration of programs Rules and regulations Permission to conduct recovery operation Title to recovered objects.
- Section 42-45.1-6 - Survey of sites.
- Section 42-45.1-7 - Cooperation by state and municipal agencies Notice and investigation of possible adverse effects of state projects.
- Section 42-45.1-8 - Conditions upon transfer of property by state.
- Section 42-45.1-9 - Reservation of lands from sale by state properties committee.
- Section 42-45.1-10 - State archaeological landmarks.
- Section 42-45.1-11 - Field investigations on privately owned lands Communication of knowledge of archeological sites.
- Section 42-45.1-12 - Enforcement of chapter Assistance by other agencies.
- Section 42-45.1-13 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.