2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 40 - Human services
Chapter 40-11 - Abused and Neglected Children
- Section 40-11-1 - Policy.
- Section 40-11-2 - Definitions.
- Section 40-11-3 - Duty to report Deprivation of nutrition or medical treatment.
- Section 40-11-3.1 - Duty to report death of child due to child abuse or neglect.
- Section 40-11-3.2 - False reporting of child abuse and neglect.
- Section 40-11-4 - Immunity from liability.
- Section 40-11-5 - Protective custody by physician or law enforcement officer.
- Section 40-11-6 - Report by physicians of abuse or neglect.
- Section 40-11-6.1 - Penalty for failure to report or perform required act.
- Section 40-11-7 - Investigation of reports Petition for removal from custody Report to child advocate Attorney general Court-appointed special advocate.
- Section 40-11-7.1 - Family court proceedings.
- Section 40-11-7.2 - Evidence.
- Section 40-11-7.3 - Mediation of child protection matters.
- Section 40-11-8 - Injury control unit.
- Section 40-11-9 - Duties of law enforcement agency.
- Section 40-11-10 - Use of physician's report for petition for removal.
- Section 40-11-11 - Abrogation of privileged communications.
- Section 40-11-12 - Award of custody.
- Section 40-11-12.1 - Family court review.
- Section 40-11-12.2 - Permanency plan Order of court.
- Section 40-11-12.3 - Guardianship subsidy.
- Section 40-11-12.4 - Restraining orders.
- Section 40-11-13 - Confidentiality of reports and records Penalty for disclosure.
- Section 40-11-13.1 - Destruction of reports and records.
- Section 40-11-14 - Right to representation in court proceedings.
- Section 40-11-15 - Religious practices.
- Section 40-11-16 - Severability.
- Section 40-11-17 - Shaken baby syndrome prevention initiative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.