2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 39 - Public Utilities and Carriers
Chapter 39-21.1 - 911 Emergency Telephone Number Act
- Section 39-21.1-1 - Purpose.
- Section 39-21.1-2 - Short title.
- Section 39-21.1-3 - Definitions.
- Section 39-21.1-4 - Confidentiality.
- Section 39-21.1-5 - Establishment of 9-1-1 service.
- Section 39-21.1-6 - Other agencies E-911 authority.
- Section 39-21.1-7 - Methods of handling emergency telephone calls.
- Section 39-21.1-8 - Emergency services included in system.
- Section 39-21.1-9 - Pay telephones, dialing without a coin.
- Section 39-21.1-10 - Development by the communications division of a statewide plan and technical standards.
- Section 39-21.1-11 - System coordination.
- Section 39-21.1-12 - Enforcement of compliance by judicial proceedings.
- Section 39-21.1-13 - Provision of emergency services across jurisdictional boundaries Joint power or other agreements.
- Section 39-21.1-14 - Funding.
- Section 39-21.1-15 - Severability.
- Section 39-21.1-16 - Providing false information.
- Section 39-21.1-17 - Confidentiality of calls.
- Section 39-21.1-18 - First responder services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.