2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-41.1 - Adjudication of Traffic Offenses
- Section 31-41.1-1 - Form of summons.
- Section 31-41.1-2 - Payment without personal appearance.
- Section 31-41.1-3 - Method of payment.
- Section 31-41.1-3.1 - Mandatory court appearances.
- Section 31-41.1-4 - Schedule of violations.
- Section 31-41.1-5 - Failure to answer or appear.
- Section 31-41.1-6 - Hearings.
- Section 31-41.1-7 - Application for dismissal based on good driving record.
- Section 31-41.1-8 - Appellate review.
- Section 31-41.1-9 - Appeals to district court.
- Section 31-41.1-10 - Expungement.
- Section 31-41.1-11 - Jurisdiction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.