2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 21 - Food And Drugs
Chapter 21-28.6 - The Edward O. Hawkins and Thomas C. Slater Medical Marijuana Act
- Section 21-28.6-1 - Short title.
- Section 21-28.6-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 21-28.6-3 - Definitions.
- Section 21-28.6-4 - Protections for the medical use of marijuana.
- Section 21-28.6-5 - Department to issue regulations.
- Section 21-28.6-6 - Administration of regulations.
- Section 21-28.6-7 - Scope of chapter.
- Section 21-28.6-8 - Affirmative defense and dismissal.
- Section 21-28.6-9 - Enforcement.
- Section 21-28.6-10 - Severability.
- Section 21-28.6-11 - Repealed.
- Section 21-28.6-12 - Compassion centers.
- Section 21-28.6-13 - Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.