2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 20 - Fish and Wildlife
Chapter 20-10 - Aquaculture
- Section 20-10-1 - Declaration of intent and public policy.
- Section 20-10-1.1 - Creation of the Biosecurity Board.
- Section 20-10-1.2 - Biosecurity Board Powers and duties.
- Section 20-10-2 - Definitions.
- Section 20-10-3 - Authority to grant permits for aquaculture.
- Section 20-10-3.1 - Sales and use tax exemption.
- Section 20-10-4 - Application for a permit to conduct aquaculture.
- Section 20-10-5 - Procedures for approval.
- Section 20-10-6 - Leases.
- Section 20-10-7 - Fees.
- Section 20-10-8 - Performance requirements Bond.
- Section 20-10-9 - Marking of areas subject to permit Restrictions on public use.
- Section 20-10-10 - Assignability of permits.
- Section 20-10-11 - Regulations.
- Section 20-10-12 - Permits and licenses for the taking, possession, sale, importation, and transportation of species used in aquaculture.
- Section 20-10-13 - Cultivated plants or animals as property of the permittee.
- Section 20-10-13.1 - Cultivated plants or animals Exemption from certain wild fishery restrictions.
- Section 20-10-14 - Emergency closure of areas subject to permit.
- Section 20-10-15 - Authority to enter and inspect.
- Section 20-10-16 - Penalties.
- Section 20-10-16.1 - License or permit suspension or revocation.
- Section 20-10-17 - Arrest, seizure, and prosecution of violators.
- Section 20-10-18 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.