2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-4 - Federal Elective Officers
- Section 17-4-1 - Congressional districts.
- Section 17-4-2 - Territory in first and second congressional districts.
- Section 17-4-3 - Repealed.
- Section 17-4-4 - Time of election of representatives in congress.
- Section 17-4-5 - Time of election of senators.
- Section 17-4-6 - Manner of voting Election by plurality.
- Section 17-4-7 - New election in absence of plurality.
- Section 17-4-8 - Special election to fill vacancy in office of representative.
- Section 17-4-9 - Special election to fill senatorial vacancy.
- Section 17-4-10 - Presidential electors Time and manner of voting Election by plurality.
- Section 17-4-11 - Meeting of electors Vacancies.
- Section 17-4-12 - Attendance of governor and secretary of state Certificates required by federal law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.