2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-3 - General Assembly Members
- Section 17-3-1 - Time of election Term of office.
- Section 17-3-2 - Adjournment of election meetings.
- Section 17-3-3 - Adjourned elections on failure to elect.
- Section 17-3-4 - Candidates and ballots at adjourned elections.
- Section 17-3-5 - Death, refusal, or incapacity of senator or representative elect.
- Section 17-3-6 - Vacancy in general assembly Special elections.
- Section 17-3-7 - Nominations at special elections.
- Section 17-3-8 - Failure to issue warrant for election.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.