2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-22 - Tabulation and Certification of Returns by State Board
- Section 17-22-1 - Commencement and continuance of tabulations.
- Section 17-22-2 - Public sessions for counting Persons permitted within railed space.
- Section 17-22-3 - Deputy sheriffs attending sessions Disturbance of proceedings.
- Section 17-22-4 - Investigation of returns of local boards.
- Section 17-22-5 - Certificates of election Statement to secretary of state.
- Section 17-22-5.1 - Investigation by board of elections prior to certification.
- Section 17-22-5.2 - Certificates of local elections Statement to secretary of state.
- Section 17-22-6 - Certification of results to governor and secretary of state Failure to elect to general assembly.
- Section 17-22-7 - Books of record of votes Contents.
- Section 17-22-8 - Lists of absentee voters.
- Section 17-22-9 - Oath of members and assistants Penalty for violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.