2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-18 - Elective Meetings
- Section 17-18-1 - Warning and organization of town elective meetings.
- Section 17-18-2 - Warning and organization of ward elective meetings.
- Section 17-18-3 - Warning and organization of senatorial district, representative district, and voting district meetings.
- Section 17-18-4 - Return of warrant.
- Section 17-18-5 - Date of general elective meetings.
- Section 17-18-5.1 - Elections falling on religious holiday.
- Section 17-18-6 - District moderator and clerk.
- Section 17-18-7 - Place and time of district elective meetings Moderator and clerks as quorum.
- Section 17-18-8 - Town and elective meetings continuously open for voting.
- Section 17-18-9 - District meetings open whole day.
- Section 17-18-10 - Time of opening of polls.
- Section 17-18-11 - Time of closing of polls.
- Section 17-18-12 - Adjournment of ward and district meetings.
- Section 17-18-13 - Reopening of town elective meetings Certificates.
- Section 17-18-14 - Application to elections conducted on optical scan precinct count voting system.
- Section 17-18-15 - Closing of schools.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.