2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-10 - Canvassing the Lists of Qualified Electors
- Section 17-10-1 - Maintenance of registration Inactive file.
- Section 17-10-2 - Right to vote unprejudiced by errors.
- Section 17-10-3 - Publication of preliminary lists.
- Section 17-10-4 - Defacement of posted lists.
- Section 17-10-5 - Canvass and correction of preliminary lists.
- Section 17-10-6 - Evidence given at final canvass.
- Section 17-10-7 - Proof required to strike name.
- Section 17-10-8 - Notice of striking of names.
- Section 17-10-9 - Record of vote on adding or striking names.
- Section 17-10-10 - Corrections by state board.
- Section 17-10-11 - Right to appeal striking of name.
- Section 17-10-12 - Notification to local board members and clerk.
- Section 17-10-13 - Dismissal of appeal Order entering name on lists.
- Section 17-10-14 - Final list Certification.
- Section 17-10-15 - Use of registration cards at polls.
- Section 17-10-16 - Challenge lists.
- Section 17-10-17 - Change of registration records on change of voting district boundaries.
- Section 17-10-18 - Temporary registration certificates.
- Section 17-10-19 - False entry or erasure with intent to change voting rights.
- Section 17-10-20 - Neglect of duty by public officers.
- Section 17-10-21 - Right to vote or validity of election unaffected by neglect of duty.
- Section 17-10-22 - Certified copies of lists of persons voting.
- Section 17-10-23 - Certified copies of registration records.
- Section 17-10-24 17-10-27. - Repealed..
- Section 17-10-28 17-10-31. - [Renumbered.].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.