2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 15 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 15-8 - Uniform Law on Paternity
- Section 15-8-1 - Obligations of the father.
- Section 15-8-2 - Enforcement.
- Section 15-8-3 - Presumption of paternity.
- Section 15-8-4 - Limitation on recovery from the father.
- Section 15-8-5 - Limitations of recovery from father's estate.
- Section 15-8-6 - Statute of limitations.
- Section 15-8-7 - Jurisdiction and remedies.
- Section 15-8-8 - Clear and convincing evidence.
- Section 15-8-8.1 - Trial by court.
- Section 15-8-9 - Venue.
- Section 15-8-10 - Time of trial.
- Section 15-8-11 - Parentage tests.
- Section 15-8-12 15-8-14. - Repealed..
- Section 15-8-15 - Evidence relating to paternity.
- Section 15-8-16 - Civil action.
- Section 15-8-17 - Hearings and records Confidentiality.
- Section 15-8-18 - Judgments.
- Section 15-8-18.1 - Entry of default and default judgment.
- Section 15-8-19 - Judgments Enforcement.
- Section 15-8-20 - Bond.
- Section 15-8-21 - Settlement agreements.
- Section 15-8-22 - False declaration of identity.
- Section 15-8-23 - Birth records.
- Section 15-8-24 - Appeals.
- Section 15-8-25 - Costs.
- Section 15-8-26 - Action to declare mother and child relationship.
- Section 15-8-27 - Voluntary acknowledgement Family court practice.
- Section 15-8-28 - Duty of parents to notify department.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.