2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 11 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 11-37.1 - Sexual Offender Registration and Community Notification
- Section 11-37.1-1 - Short title.
- Section 11-37.1-2 - Definitions.
- Section 11-37.1-3 - Registration required Persons covered.
- Section 11-37.1-4 - Duration of registration Frequency of registration.
- Section 11-37.1-5 - Registration requirement upon release, parole, or probation.
- Section 11-37.1-6 - Community notification.
- Section 11-37.1-7 - Transfer of information to designated state law enforcement agency and the FBI.
- Section 11-37.1-8 - Verification of address.
- Section 11-37.1-9 - Notification of local law enforcement agencies of changes in address.
- Section 11-37.1-10 - Penalties.
- Section 11-37.1-11 - Release of information.
- Section 11-37.1-12 - Rules and regulations for community notification.
- Section 11-37.1-13 - Notification procedures for tiers two (2) and three (3).
- Section 11-37.1-14 - Preliminary proceedings on objection to community notification Procedures.
- Section 11-37.1-15 - Application hearing procedures.
- Section 11-37.1-16 - Application review Burden of production and persuasion.
- Section 11-37.1-17 - Immunity for good faith conduct.
- Section 11-37.1-18 - Continuation of prior duty to register.
- Section 11-37.1-19 - Severability.
- Section 11-37.1-20 - Remand to sex offender board of review.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.