2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 9 - COURTS and CIVIL PROCEDURE–PROCEDURE GENERALLY
Chapter 9-30 - Uniform Declaratory Judgments Act
- Chapter 9-30-1 - Scope.
- Chapter 9-30-2 - Power to construe.
- Chapter 9-30-3 - Construction of contracts.
- Chapter 9-30-4 - Fiduciaries and other persons entitled to declaration of rights.
- Chapter 9-30-5 - General powers not limited by enumerations of special powers.
- Chapter 9-30-6 - Discretionary with court to render judgment.
- Chapter 9-30-7 - Review.
- Chapter 9-30-8 - Supplemental relief.
- Chapter 9-30-9 - Jury trial.
- Chapter 9-30-10 - Costs.
- Chapter 9-30-11 - Parties.
- Chapter 9-30-12 - Construction.
- Chapter 9-30-13 - "Person" defined.
- Chapter 9-30-14 - Provisions severable.
- Chapter 9-30-15 - Uniformity of interpretation.
- Chapter 9-30-16 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.