2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 39 - Public Utilities and Carriers
Chapter 39-17 - Franchises
- Chapter 39-17-1 - Power of town or city to grant franchises.
- Chapter 39-17-2 - Purposes for which permitted Duration Protection of existing businesses Landowner's rights.
- Chapter 39-17-3 - Franchise tax payable to city or town.
- Chapter 39-17-4 - Apportionment of gross earnings among cities and towns.
- Chapter 39-17-5 - Delinquencies in franchise tax.
- Chapter 39-17-6 - Rate increases during term of franchise.
- Chapter 39-17-7 - Town regulatory powers Appeal.
- Chapter 39-17-8 - Charges for use of streets.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.