2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 33 - Probate practice and procedure
Chapter 33-9 - Collection and Management of Decedents' Estates
- Chapter 33-9-1 - Return of inventory of estate.
- Chapter 33-9-2 - Wearing apparel.
- Chapter 33-9-3 - Emblements of lands.
- Chapter 33-9-4 - Appraisal of property.
- Chapter 33-9-5 - Debts owed by executor to decedent.
- Chapter 33-9-6 - Marking and care of decedent's grave.
- Chapter 33-9-7 - Continuation of decedent's business.
- Chapter 33-9-8 - Redemption or sale of incumbered property.
- Chapter 33-9-9 - Real estate mortgages as personal property.
- Chapter 33-9-10 - Sale of mortgage and debt.
- Chapter 33-9-11 - Taking possession of property by mortgage.
- Chapter 33-9-12 - Possession and sale of property taken through mortgage.
- Chapter 33-9-13 - Redemption of mortgaged property from executor or administrator.
- Chapter 33-9-14 - Authority of executor or administrator to borrow.
- Chapter 33-9-15 - Purposes for which borrowing authorized.
- Chapter 33-9-16 - Effect of borrowing by executor or administrator.
- Chapter 33-9-17 - Lender not liable for loss or misapplication.
- Chapter 33-9-18 - Authority to lend, invest, vote, and protect investments.
- Chapter 33-9-19 - General powers of executor or administrator unaffected.
- Chapter 33-9-20 - Representation of contingent interests and persons non sui juris.
- Chapter 33-9-21 - Appeals to supreme court.
- Chapter 33-9-22 - Validity of acts by executor or administrator subsequently removed Validity of purchases from devisees, legatees, or heirs.
- Chapter 33-9-23 - Master's deed to convey decedent's property to party entitled to specific performance.
- Chapter 33-9-24 - Continuation of actions by or against decedent.
- Chapter 33-9-25 - Substitution and execution by successor administrator.
- Chapter 33-9-26 - Liability of executor in own wrong.
- Chapter 33-9-27 - Personal liability of executor or administrator for debts of estate.
- Chapter 33-9-28 - Civil action with suggestion of waste.
- Chapter 33-9-29 - Descent or distribution of real estate to be recorded.
- Chapter 33-9-30 - Donation of conservation easement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.