2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 33 - Probate practice and procedure
Chapter 33-8 - Appointment and Qualification of Executors and Administrators
- Chapter 33-8-1 - Grant of letters to executor named in will.
- Chapter 33-8-2 - Minority of named executor.
- Chapter 33-8-3 - Neglect to present will for probate.
- Chapter 33-8-4 - Grant of letters or administration on incompetence or failure of named executor to qualify.
- Chapter 33-8-5 - Powers of surviving and qualifying joint executors Filling of vacancies.
- Chapter 33-8-6 - Executor of executor.
- Chapter 33-8-7 - Residence of administrator.
- Chapter 33-8-8 - Administration of intestate estate.
- Chapter 33-8-9 - Administration of partially intestate estate.
- Chapter 33-8-10 - Administration de bonis non.
- Chapter 33-8-11 - Marriage of executrix or administratrix.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.