2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-9 - Theft and Related Offenses
- Chapter 31-9-1 - Driving without consent of owner or lessee.
- Chapter 31-9-2 - Possession of stolen vehicle or parts.
- Chapter 31-9-3 - Injuring or tampering with vehicles.
- Chapter 31-9-4 - Manipulating controls with malicious intent.
- Chapter 31-9-5 - Alteration of identification number.
- Chapter 31-9-6 - Possession of any motor vehicle or part thereof with altered identification number.
- Chapter 31-9-7 - Reports by police officers of thefts and recoveries.
- Chapter 31-9-8 - Notice by owner of theft or embezzlement.
- Chapter 31-9-9 - Filing and indexing of theft and embezzlement reports.
- Chapter 31-9-10 - Weekly lists of stolen vehicles.
- Chapter 31-9-11 - Sale, purchase, or possession of keys or manipulative devices for automobiles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.