2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-8 - Offenses Against Registration and Certificate of Title Laws
- Chapter 31-8-1 - Operation of vehicles without evidences of registration.
- Chapter 31-8-1.1 - Operation of beach vehicle without permit.
- Chapter 31-8-2 - Operation of vehicle when registration canceled, suspended, or revoked.
- Chapter 31-8-3 - Improper use of evidences of registration or certificate of title.
- Chapter 31-8-4 - Suspension or revocation of registration or certificate of title.
- Chapter 31-8-5 - Suspension or revocation of certificate or special plates of manufacturer, transporter, or dealer.
- Chapter 31-8-6 - Owner to return evidences of registration upon cancellation, suspension, or revocation.
- Chapter 31-8-7 - [Omitted.].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.