2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-53 - The 2010 Automobile Airbag Fraud Prevention Act
- Chapter 31-53-1 - Short title.
- Chapter 31-53-2 - Purpose.
- Chapter 31-53-3 - Definitions.
- Chapter 31-53-4 - Installation or reinstallation of any false airbag; deceptive trade practices; criminal liability.
- Chapter 31-53-5 - Airbag antitheft.
- Chapter 31-53-6 - Accidents Police authorities report.
- Chapter 31-53-7 - Sale or trade of motor vehicle with an inoperable airbag.
- Chapter 31-53-8 - Rules and regulations.
- Chapter 31-53-9 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.