2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-51 - School Bus Safety Enforcement
- Chapter 31-51-1 - Short title.
- Chapter 31-51-2 - Live digital video school bus violation detection monitoring systems.
- Chapter 31-51-2.1 - Installation and signage.
- Chapter 31-51-2.2 - Stopping for school bus required Penalty for violation.
- Chapter 31-51-3 - Procedure Notice.
- Chapter 31-51-4 - Hearings.
- Chapter 31-51-5 - Driver/registered owner liability.
- Chapter 31-51-5.1 - Revenue.
- Chapter 31-51-6 - Use of evidence in criminal and civil cases.
- Chapter 31-51-7 - Nature of violations.
- Chapter 31-51-8 - Security of records.
- Chapter 31-51-9 - Reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.