2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-47 - Motor Vehicle Reparations Act
- Chapter 31-47-1 - Short title and declaration of purpose.
- Chapter 31-47-1.1 - Legislative findings and intent.
- Chapter 31-47-1.2 - Subpoena.
- Chapter 31-47-2 - Definitions.
- Chapter 31-47-3 - Regulations authorized Access to court and agency records.
- Chapter 31-47-3.1 - Registration application.
- Chapter 31-47-4 - Notice of termination.
- Chapter 31-47-5 - Acceptance of financial security deposits.
- Chapter 31-47-6 - Release of financial security bonds or deposits.
- Chapter 31-47-7 - Self-insurers.
- Chapter 31-47-8 - Revocation of registrations Drivers' licenses and nonresident privileges.
- Chapter 31-47-8.1 - Verification of proof of financial security.
- Chapter 31-47-9 - Penalties.
- Chapter 31-47-9.1 - Penalties Illegal evidence of financial security.
- Chapter 31-47-10 - Accident reports.
- Chapter 31-47-11 - Reinstatement of suspended license or registration.
- Chapter 31-47-12 - Police officers and agents of administrator of the division of motor vehicles Fees collected, forms of proof.
- Chapter 31-47-12.1 - Right to choose auto body repair facility.
- Chapter 31-47-13 - Insurers and sureties.
- Chapter 31-47-14 - Notice to other jurisdictions.
- Chapter 31-47-15 - Exceptions.
- Chapter 31-47-15.1 - Exception for seasonal vehicles.
- Chapter 31-47-15.2 - Exception Vehicles owned by active duty military personnel.
- Chapter 31-47-16 - Assigned risk plans.
- Chapter 31-47-17 - Insurance companies.
- Chapter 31-47-18 - Automobile liability insurance rates.
- Chapter 31-47-19 - Constitutionality.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.