2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-44 - Mobile and Manufactured Homes
- Chapter 31-44-1 - Definitions.
- Chapter 31-44-1.1 31-44-1.3. - Repealed..
- Chapter 31-44-1.4 - Powers and duties of department.
- Chapter 31-44-1.5 - Mobile and manufactured home advisory information.
- Chapter 31-44-1.6 - Fees and charges for licenses.
- Chapter 31-44-1.7 - Mobile and manufactured home park operation License.
- Chapter 31-44-1.8 - Survey of parks.
- Chapter 31-44-2 - Evictions Termination of tenancy.
- Chapter 31-44-3 - Rules and regulations.
- Chapter 31-44-3.1 - Sale of mobile home parks Tenants association right of first refusal.
- Chapter 31-44-3.2 - Mobile home parks Discontinuance.
- Chapter 31-44-3.3 - Future qualified sale of mobile and manufactured home community.
- Chapter 31-44-4 - Sale of mobile and manufactured homes.
- Chapter 31-44-4.1 - Recording of sale or transfer documents Penalties.
- Chapter 31-44-5 - Reprisals.
- Chapter 31-44-6 - Notice of judgment.
- Chapter 31-44-7 - Lease.
- Chapter 31-44-7.1 - Security deposits.
- Chapter 31-44-7.2 - Trailer parks located within the town of Exeter.
- Chapter 31-44-8 - Notice required by law.
- Chapter 31-44-9 - Enforceability.
- Chapter 31-44-9.1 - Remedies.
- Chapter 31-44-9.2 - Investigations.
- Chapter 31-44-10 - Penalty.
- Chapter 31-44-11 - Fiscal autonomy.
- Chapter 31-44-12 - Severability.
- Chapter 31-44-13 - Right of mobile home owners to peaceably assemble Right to communicate.
- Chapter 31-44-14 - Resident owned mobile home parks Record keeping.
- Chapter 31-44-15 - Purchase requirement.
- Chapter 31-44-16 - Department of business regulation to hear matters.
- Chapter 31-44-17 - Filing of complaint with department Notice Rules of evidence not binding.
- Chapter 31-44-18 - Decisions, judicial review and enforcement.
- Chapter 31-44-19 - Notification and cooperation required.
- Chapter 31-44-20 - Mobile home conveyance tax.
- Chapter 31-44-21 - Documentary stamps.
- Chapter 31-44-22 - Sale price recording.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.