2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-42 - Abandoned Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 31-42-1 - Definitions.
- Chapter 31-42-2 - Authority to take possession of abandoned motor vehicles and abandoned motor vehicles of no value.
- Chapter 31-42-3 - Notification of owner and lienholders.
- Chapter 31-42-3.1 - Repealed.
- Chapter 31-42-4 - Auction of abandoned motor vehicles.
- Chapter 31-42-5 - Garage keepers and abandoned motor vehicles.
- Chapter 31-42-6 - Unlicensed junkyards.
- Chapter 31-42-7 - Disposal to demolishers.
- Chapter 31-42-8 - Duties of demolishers.
- Chapter 31-42-9 - Unidentifiable motor vehicles and/or parts.
- Chapter 31-42-10 - Repealed.
- Chapter 31-42-11 - Penalties Costs.
- Chapter 31-42-12 - City of Pawtucket Designee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.