2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-41.1 - Adjudication of Traffic Offenses
- Chapter 31-41.1-1 - Form of summons.
- Chapter 31-41.1-2 - Payment without personal appearance.
- Chapter 31-41.1-3 - Method of payment.
- Chapter 31-41.1-3.1 - Mandatory court appearances.
- Chapter 31-41.1-4 - Schedule of violations.
- Chapter 31-41.1-5 - Failure to answer or appear.
- Chapter 31-41.1-6 - Hearings.
- Chapter 31-41.1-7 - Application for dismissal based on good driving record.
- Chapter 31-41.1-8 - Appellate review.
- Chapter 31-41.1-9 - Appeals to district court.
- Chapter 31-41.1-10 - Expungement.
- Chapter 31-41.1-11 - Jurisdiction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.