2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-40 - Habitual Offenders
- Chapter 31-40-1 - Declaration of policy.
- Chapter 31-40-2 - "Habitual offender" defined.
- Chapter 31-40-3 - Transcript or abstract of conviction record.
- Chapter 31-40-4 - Complaint to be filed by attorney general.
- Chapter 31-40-5 - Show cause order Service Procedure where conviction denied.
- Chapter 31-40-6 - Order of court.
- Chapter 31-40-7 - Period during which habitual offender not to be licensed.
- Chapter 31-40-8 - Operation of motor vehicle by habitual offender prohibited Penalty Enforcement of section.
- Chapter 31-40-9 - Restoration of privilege of operating motor vehicle.
- Chapter 31-40-10 - Appeals.
- Chapter 31-40-11 - Construction of chapter.
- Chapter 31-40-12 - Authority of administrator of the division of motor vehicles.
- Chapter 31-40-13 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.