2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-4 - Transfer of Vehicles
- Chapter 31-4-1 - Expiration of registration by transfer of interest in vehicle Disposition of plates.
- Chapter 31-4-2 - Endorsement and forwarding of registration card.
- Chapter 31-4-3 - Temporary registration Invoice voucher issued by dealer.
- Chapter 31-4-4 - Registration by transferee.
- Chapter 31-4-5 - Dealers exempt from new registration.
- Chapter 31-4-6 - Transfer of interest by operation of law.
- Chapter 31-4-6.1 - Transfer of interest between spouses.
- Chapter 31-4-7 - Repossession of vehicle.
- Chapter 31-4-8 - Dismantled vehicles.
- Chapter 31-4-8.1 - Penalties.
- Chapter 31-4-9 - Out-of-state purchases.
- Chapter 31-4-10 - Temporary transfer of registration.
- Chapter 31-4-11 - Sale of automobiles Required equipment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.