2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-37 - Retail Sale of Gasoline
- Chapter 31-37-1 - Filling station license.
- Chapter 31-37-2 - Refusal, suspension, or revocation of license.
- Chapter 31-37-3 - Filling station records.
- Chapter 31-37-4 - Inspection of pumps and tanks.
- Chapter 31-37-5 - Information furnished by fuel vehicle drivers Inspection and sampling.
- Chapter 31-37-6 - Method of testing for quality of fuels.
- Chapter 31-37-7 - Minimum standard for gasoline Weights and measures.
- Chapter 31-37-7.1 - Minimum standards for gasoline.
- Chapter 31-37-8 - Peddler's license.
- Chapter 31-37-9 - Peddler's records of purchases and sales.
- Chapter 31-37-10 - Term of licenses Fee.
- Chapter 31-37-11 - Prices shown on pumps.
- Chapter 31-37-12 - Unauthorized signs advertising price of fuel.
- Chapter 31-37-13 - Advertising statements to include taxes with price Inclusion of all prices offered in advertisement.
- Chapter 31-37-14 - Repealed.
- Chapter 31-37-15 - Repealed.
- Chapter 31-37-16 - Brand names to be displayed.
- Chapter 31-37-16.1 - No smoking signs to be displayed.
- Chapter 31-37-16.2 - Air pumps.
- Chapter 31-37-16.3 - Additives.
- Chapter 31-37-17 - Penalties for violations.
- Chapter 31-37-18 - Costs on prosecution of violations.
- Chapter 31-37-19 - Ordinances controlling location of pumps.
- Chapter 31-37-20 - Severability.
- Chapter 31-37-21 - Enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.