2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-36 - Motor Fuel Tax
- Chapter 31-36-1 - Definitions.
- Chapter 31-36-2 - Registration of distributors required.
- Chapter 31-36-3 - Bond of a motor fuel distributor.
- Chapter 31-36-4 - Suspension or revocation of registration.
- Chapter 31-36-5 - Measurement and marking of capacity of vehicles for transportation of fuels.
- Chapter 31-36-6 - Distributors' sales records.
- Chapter 31-36-7 - Monthly report of distributors Payment of tax.
- Chapter 31-36-8 - Declarations under penalty of perjury.
- Chapter 31-36-9 - Assessment on determination of incorrectness of report or on failure to file report.
- Chapter 31-36-10 - Repealed.
- Chapter 31-36-11 - Interest on delinquent taxes Actions for collections.
- Chapter 31-36-11.1 - Interest on overpayments.
- Chapter 31-36-12 - Tax as debt to state.
- Chapter 31-36-13 - Exemption and reimbursement for sales to United States or outside state Emergency sales to other distributors.
- Chapter 31-36-13.1 - Other exemptions.
- Chapter 31-36-14 - Purchase for export by distributor licensed in another state.
- Chapter 31-36-15 - Refunds of motor fuel tax.
- Chapter 31-36-16 - Payment of tax by persons other than distributors.
- Chapter 31-36-17 - Carriers' reports of deliveries.
- Chapter 31-36-18 - Appeals involving licenses or registrations.
- Chapter 31-36-19 - Penalty for violations.
- Chapter 31-36-20 - Disposition of proceeds.
- Chapter 31-36-20.1 - Repealed.
- Chapter 31-36-21 - Deposit in mail as sufficient notice.
- Chapter 31-36-22 - Rules and regulations Forms.
- Chapter 31-36-23 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.