2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-33 - Safety Responsibility Violations General Provisions
- Chapter 31-33-1 - Accident reports.
- Chapter 31-33-2 - Failure to file accident report.
- Chapter 31-33-3 - Falsification of reports or proof of responsibility.
- Chapter 31-33-4 - Transfer of registration to defeat purpose.
- Chapter 31-33-5 - Surrender of license and registration.
- Chapter 31-33-6 - Owner's liability for acts of others.
- Chapter 31-33-7 - Prima facie evidence of consent of owner.
- Chapter 31-33-8 - Assigned risk plans.
- Chapter 31-33-8.1 - Joint distribution of accident reports.
- Chapter 31-33-9 - Self-insurers.
- Chapter 31-33-10 - Statement as to liability insurance not included in sale of vehicle.
- Chapter 31-33-11 - Proof of responsibility for registration of vehicles owned by minors.
- Chapter 31-33-12 - Proof of responsibility for registration of vehicles for hire.
- Chapter 31-33-13 - Proof of responsibility to obtain dealers' plates.
- Chapter 31-33-14 - Return of registration plates on disposing of vehicle.
- Chapter 31-33-15 - Suspension of fraudulent registration of vehicle owned by minor.
- Chapter 31-33-16 - Examination of vehicles and licenses on highways.
- Chapter 31-33-17 - Other process preserved.
- Chapter 31-33-18 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.